This blog is all about the public sector and my thoughts and viewpoints as a public servant. It's my way of venting and interpreting things through my reality. So, rather than sit quiet and let it hit the fan, I decided its time to put people and departments on blast. It's my therapy. Its unabashed, unabridged and uncensored. It's all real. Read and find out. You may be enlightened, disgusted, impressed or indifferent. You decide...

Friday, April 29, 2005

Leading for the Future

As I recounted my long 12 hr day of seminars on leadership, vision, networking and training, a motto from my fraternity comes to mind:

"I will strive to transmit to the "Organization",
to those who may follow after,
not only not less,
but greater than it was transmitted to me"

(note: I changed the word "fraternity' for the word "Organization")

Only way to succeed is to have a vision. Take what you know, teach it better than it was taught to you and know that your supporting and believing in the vision will make the organization stronger. Support. Encourage. Motivate. Enable them to succeed.


Share your vision and tackle the obstacles together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home